Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Packing, Registration, Etc.

I'm in a flurry of packing right now, and I'm very excited about Cairo (although not looking forward to a 7-hour layover in London). I'm mildly nervous about class registration, because I'm having a bit of trouble, but I am rapidly learning that AUC is kinda flighty re: administrative matters of any kind.

I've sent out a bunch of e-mails letting people know about this blog, so... ahlan wa sahlan, possible new readers! Also, if you have a skype account and want to chat with me while I'm in Egypt, my username is vegan4vampires, and Cairo is 8 hours ahead of CST.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Trust me, the whole world minus America is flighty regarding admin and signing up for classes. It's torture here.
Hopefully seeing you in a couple months...
-Kel