Friday, January 25, 2008

Arriving in Cairo

Hi everyone! I got to Cairo last night. My flight was fine, and my apartment is very nice. The other people who live on my floor are also AUC students, and they've been really cool. It took a bit, but it looks as if I've gotten my wireless internet worked out. We're going to try to do some shopping later, for groceries and stuff, but I don't know if we'll be able to because it's Friday, which is like Sunday is in the states, only more.

I promise to take pictures of the apartment later... I'm pretty tired now and I have pretty much to do. Like maybe find someplace to get food, even if not to buy groceries... I haven't eaten since dinner yesterday in flight, and I'm pretty hungry. ^^

2 comments:

mtborn said...

How's that smog working out for you?

Lori said...

Not too bad, little bit of a cough, especially when I'm outside or haven't drunk enough water.